Where are you my love?

To: You

Subject: FW: Where are you my love?

enter username, password, click inbox, scan for new messages, delete social networking notifications, check spam, scan for lost emails, clear all. This is how my early morning steps. I am not really expecting someone in particular but it gives me a pleasant feeling of excitement whenever I see number of new messages. Even though majority of these emails are just promo notifications and social networking updates. But today, someone named @manderson sent me something worth lifting to not spam at least just for a moment. I'd like to forward her message for you might be someone she has long been looking for!

Single beautiful woman looking for a single man. What can I say about me.... I love the simple things in life that I use to take for granted. I love to walk on the beach, feel the warm sand between my toes and listen to the waves. To feel the warm sun on my face. To run in a field of flowers and taking time to pick a few. I believe life is too short to go through alone. I want someone to walk that beach with me. Someone to give the flowers to that I pick.

I enjoy the outdoors and being around nature. It makes me smile when I wake up to hear birds singing....to open a window and feel the cool breeze rush in...

I am a woman with a big heart, and a great soul. I have that little girl in me come out once in awhile. .I want to feel safe, protected and secure... The best feeling in the world is when you're being held in someone's arms and know nothing else matters. To feel ones heartbeat. To look into someone's eyes and know what they're thinking without speaking a word. I want to see the world before it's too late. I want to experience everything life has to offer... I want to see the Pyramids one day and actually be able to touch them. I want to drink champagne and eat chocolates at the same time.... I want to stand on a balcony at night and look at the lights in the city. I want to stand on the tallest mountain and hold the one I love...

Will I meet him??? I don't know....I am a true believer in fate!!

I want a best friend. I want someone who is spontaneous and full of life. Someone who can actually carry on a conversation. I want a man who can look at me from across the room and give me butterflies. Hands of steal yet gentle to his touch. Someone who shares the same values in life as I do. Trustworthy, honest, kind and loyal. A soul mate. I don't think one should find their partner in the same area as you live just because its convenient, if we are meant to be together I will move heaven and earth to be with you.

It's not a joke. No Game. If you think we can be a good couple, write me at realisticn at yahoo.com

Hope to hear from you soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment