Death By Chocolate

Today, I had a full plate of Green Minded Salad basically composed of lettuce, Ceasar dressing, cheese and bits of buttered chicken plus 5-8 pieces of calamares from Casa Verde. For a few hours I thought I was successful to hold down my appetite. But afterwards, I indulge myself to the deadly Death By Chocolate. Heard my colleagues saying it is an aphrodisiac. Two nights ago I promised myself to start my diet and avoid sweets. I was afraid of diabetes. I was told that I cannot work abroad if I'll have it. But what can I do? It is a huge triangular mountain with cookies at the base, rocky road ice cream and chocolate on top.

Now I feel guilty, grrr I should now start my diet plan. Everyday my alarm rings at 5AM to remind me that I need to jog, but everyday also I turn it off and go back to the climax of my dream. I'm desperate!

Somebody help, my pants no longer fit, my coat's beginning to burst. Honestly, the more I struggle to lose weight the more I appreciate my old built, wish I was more aware...

No comments:

Post a Comment